Who are we?
Tally Technology Group is a sports tech company and leading provider of predictive gaming solutions. Our mission is to find new ways for sports teams to engage with their fans and to create experiences that bring fans closer to their teams.
Our vision is to build a second screen experience for sports and other live events that allows teams, etc. to build a closer relationship with fans and to find ways to monetize those relationships - be it through sponsorships, advertising or partnership with sport books.
Tally is a startup founded by Super Bowl Champion Russell Wilson and global tech leaders that is on an aggressive growth path and is looking to expand its engineering team. Our team works globally and you will be able to work remotely.
What is the role?
As a Senior Software Engineer (full time), you will be a key player in developing and supporting our core product that delivers prediction games to sports fans world-wide. You will collaborate with other team members on developing new product features and will work with our game operators to ensure the game can be delivered to thousands of fans daily. You will play an integral role of shaping the future of our product.
Within your first month, you will:
- Spend time with other engineers as well as with the business side in order to understand our platform, current initiatives, goals, and challenges, as well as to understand the business we are in.
- Begin implementing features from our backlog and improving software quality to familiarize yourself with our platform
Within your first three months, you will:
- Work with engineering leadership and the other engineers to refine the Tally product, processes, and team practices
- Develop significant new functionality for our back-end and/or front-end services
- Develop a deep understanding of the business environment and strategy
- Develop an understanding of our system infrastructure
Within your first nine months, you will:
- Participate in technical decisions for the Tally Engineering team
- Design and implement technical architecture improvements
- Design and implement significant continuous integration and deployment practices
You're great for this role because:
- You have full-stack software engineering experience
- You have 3-5 years of experience
- You care about building clear, maintainable code
- You have been key member of teams with a track record of building and operating successful products and platforms
- You enjoy sports, pop culture, and live events
- About our Platform: Tally’s is an evolving consumer-facing platform that also leverages 3rd-party data partners and services. It is built on: node, react, typescript, postgres hosted on the AWS platform.
We have set out to do great things - and we need the best team to accomplish that. The best team to us will reflect the diversity of the sports fans and other audiences we are serving. To us a diverse, inclusive - and equitable - environment is closely linked to the success of our vision.
If you are interested to join us please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org